Thursday, December 10, 2009

December 9

Karis's cousins came over to play yesterday. Grandma provided the Charlie Brown t-shirts, Aunt Megan brought the treasure hunt game and prizes, Aunt Kelly and MeMa helped commandeer the kids onto the front doorsteps for the portrait session, and I snapped the not-so-winning pictures. The photo shoot and matching shirts were Grandma's idea, and I'm sure the top photo is what she had in mind to use for her Christmas letter. But I kind of prefer the bottom photo. It certainly tells the story more clearly about what it's like trying to get these four little monkeys to pose for a picture.

3 comments:

kelly said...

oh the fun and good kind of chaos. I loved yesterday.

Jenny said...

Wow, the little monkeys are getting so big! I almost didn't recognize little Owen. And Megan's girls are precious! Love the second photo too.

Anonymous said...

I've been looking all over for this!

Thanks.