Tuesday, December 01, 2009

December 1

She helped me clean up her room before nap time today. It's technically the first time I've been able to trust her with the big job of picking up all her toys. I'm so proud. I'm also not winded, which I would totally be if I had done it myself.

I'm participating in the December Photo Project again this year. A big 'thank-you' to Rebecca of View from the Prairie Box for hosting it! Last year's DPP was a fantastic month of structure, inspiration, and photo goodness in my life, and I'm so glad to be a part of the fun again. Any of you looking for a little photography challenge, just head on over to the DPP site, register, and get started taking photos. I'll be posting one (sometimes more) photos a day for the whole month of December. Some photos will have a little description and others might have a full written post along with it (depending on my day and how much I have to say). Happy December and remember to check back each day for a little photo gift from me to you!

8 comments:

Megan said...

I was hoping you were going to do the DPP again! Yay, I really enjoyed it last year!

Lindsay said...

Sounds lovely, Alina! I look forward to your photos. :)

RT said...

This shot is framed perfectly. I love it.

no longer working said...

Your name is first on the list this year. Hopefully that means a lot of people will stop by to see your blog. Lucky Girl!

Jessica said...

Lovely portfolio you have linked to the blog, Mrs. Kodatt! Very, very nice....

joc said...

I especially love those little bare legs! :)

Anonymous said...

looking forward to daily sharing your corner of the world. thanks, Marlene

Kristine said...

december alina photos is to kristine as warm sweet chai latte is to the stomach...*..*..*