Monday, February 23, 2009

Somebody

Somebody I know said 'hi' to everybody she saw in the grocery store today. And by everybody I mean every.single.human.being.she.saw. Not only did she say this, but she repeated it over and over until each person either said 'hi' back or ignored her long enough to overcome her persistence. Let's see...approximately 25 people, 5 hi's each...according to my 'hi'-o-meter, I estimate she said it at least 125 times.

Consequently, somebody else I know has a splitting headache and is going to take some Tylenol PM, watch the latest 24, and head to bed early.

FYI--The first picture is up over at The Carey Adventures along with a brief bio on me. Check it out here and here. One picture will be posted each day this week. So fun!

9 comments:

Megan said...

I love your blog's new look! Tell Karis I said "Hi"!

kelly said...

That's my friendly little chica! Love those sunglasses. She really does look like a "somebody"in them.

Enjoyed reading your interview. And thank you for the cute Owen shirt! Adorable!

M.E. said...

I loved the photostream on flickr. There were some photos there that I hadn't seen before...(the link was from Casey...)..

HI Karis!!

Anonymous said...

love the glasses.

and love love your new banner.

Alina said...

Thanks, Kate!!! I'll admit, I was a little unsure about the header when I first put it up there. I love the simplicity but thought it might lack a little something. But I must admit, it's really, really growing on me! It's my grandfather's camera that I inherited. It is special, and I hope to write about it soon. How was Boca?! (just curious)

Anonymous said...

I wish I had been one of the people in the market. I miss all those little thngs she is learning and doing.

Keep writing and taking pictures. I love them, and feel I have had a little visit every time I visit your post.

Kristine said...

i am, like, so totally in love with this picture.

Rachel said...

cute kid!

april said...

wow, how could fog, wood, stairs, and an incline be oh so familiar to me? i like seeing that shot a lot, 'lin.