Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hello blog, hello camera

There is nothing like using the word "fart" in your last post to motivate you to post something new. (Ahem) My apologies for that...not my finest work.

Last week was a good week. Long but good. The blog was one of those things to fall by the wayside. I think that the internet being down for 3 days didn't help. Oh and my blog address being inaccessible for 2 other days also wasn't helpful. Needless to say, we've been somewhat technologically challenged around here lately. Five days of forced non-blogging was a good break, and I am ready to get back on it.

There have been a few subtle changes around here. For one, my blog now has a new address. You can still type in the old address and be redirected here. The new address is 'coasttocoastblog.com'. Type in the old address or the new and you'll end up here. I hope to improve a few more things as I have time and inspiration. This is a fun, creative place to play, and I enjoy the occasional face lift.

Starting tomorrow, one photo a day for seven straight days will be posted over at The Carey Adventures. I mentioned this opportunity over here, and I am excited my week has arrived. My camera has lived in the darkened confines of the camera bag far too much in the last few weeks, and I am hoping this project will inspire me to dust it off and start taking pictures again.

No comments: