Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas to our families!

Merry Christmas to you all! Although we can't be with you all in person, we took these pictures to express our greetings to you. Online Christmas greetings...they are the best we can do for now!
Hi family...I wish we were in Baltimore sitting in Erica and Pete's wonderful home holding the precious Alina Beth and catching up with you all. Have a wonderful Christmas together.


We love you guys, and we so wish we could be there to open up the couple's gifts and santa presents with you guys. Have a Merry Christmas!

Last night was the Christmas Eve service at church that Matt planned and played for. he asked me yesterday if I would join him, and gladly I piped in my alto voice. One woman remarked that I was looking awefully jazzy. Ahh....such touching words to my soul!!! :-) Call me vain or just a "wanna-be Diana Krall" ...but I loved being up front and singing with Matt. This is my reinactment with a remote control standing in as a microphone. I am a complete dork, I know.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alina and Matt,

Merry Christmas!!! We miss you both here in Baltimore and send you the warmest greetings from your precious neice, Alina Beth. She is just as cute in person! Peter and Erica have a beautiful home and we enjoyed a delicious meal last night prepared by Chef Erica. The only thing missing was you guys! We look forward to your visit to FL in a few months! All the gang sends their love!

Sis

Anonymous said...

Dear Matt and Alina,

It was wonderful to hear from ya'll today. Happy 30th birthday!! You broke me in as a parent and I cherished and continue to cherish the gift of you. And my Alina completes the package. Thanks for our Christmas presents. Yummy! You are loved!!!
Mama K

Mary H said...

Good pics Alina! You look so nice. I hope you had a great Christmas! I like the creative Christmas greetings to your families. Cute.

Please give Brookie a hug for me!

Happy New Year!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Alina, don't know if you'll remember me right away, we went to Providence together. Anyway, nice to see what's going on in your life. My husband went to seminary too (graduated 2004) so I know it can be a difficult and really fun time. Take care, and come check out my blog if you want.
Susanna Widman

Alina said...

Susanna,
So glad to hear from you! What is your blog address?? I couldn't find it through blogger or google. Can't wait to catch up.

Alina

Anonymous said...

Hey Lina! It was SO much fun to see you and Brooke! I wish it could have been longer. How was you all's New Year? I'm pumped we have these blogs to keep up on each other's life. Get Brookie rolling on hers :0)

Love,
AC

Anonymous said...

Okay, so that was stupid of me. My blog address is: www.myspace.com\simpleseeds
Love to hear from you. It looks like you are doing really well though.