Saturday, January 07, 2006

Kelly and Brooke--here it is!

I can't believe it has been two weeks since Christmas. I have had so much going on in my heart and mind not to mention my daily activities. I will catch up at a better time this weekend (when I am not needing to be at work in 20 minutes with very little done to call me prepared to walk out the door!). I wanted to just leave a little something for you, especially Kelly and Brooke who absolutely flattered me by telling me they have missed my posts (I love you!). Yeah for regular readers! I'll leave you for now with a picture from Matt's birthday party last week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! thanks for the post! can't wait for more... :o)

Kelly

Anonymous said...

great party, alina. keep writing, i miss the news. yur box should be there by mid week. love, mom