Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Wherein a paper plate becomes a telephone

Paper plate: noun, a disposable plate made of cardboard.

Today I learned of another use. Once veggies and dip have been consumed, a paper plate makes an excellent telephone.

I'm not sure who was on the other line or what she was discussing, but she spoke so seriously, only to follow it up with roaring laughter.

I was impressed and thought it quite genius, though I'm fairly certain Alexander Graham Bell would not appreciate his world-changing invention being reduced to cardboard and an overactive imagination.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have your camera very near at all moments of the day to have caught this one!!

Mari Ellen

kelly said...

She was talking to me!!! I had a paper plate to my ear, too!! Great reception across the state, really! :)

Joc said...

Her pigtails are the best!

Megan said...

Love this post! And I love that sweet little girl and her growing imagination! Bring Karis over to play soon!

Lexy said...

Xander was just answering a tissue a few minutes ago "Allo (he's french..) Who's there?" She must have called him, too, and he answered with the wrong paper product...

april said...

hey alina, yeah that pic is me and just a few of the nieces and nephews. they got really silly with me and photobooth. it was fun ;)

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 230 bucks on every page. But definitively I found this locate selling them for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that singular model. The prices for the sneakers are about 170 dollars everwhere. But completely I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?