Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I spy

:: A jewelry collection to die for.

:: An inherited lamp (standing 3 ft. tall), proof that some heirlooms are meant to be graciously declined.

:: A cabinet full of colorful tchotchke's.

:: A lone hibiscus flower blowing in the wind.

:: A mosaic dolphin in ice blue waters.

:: Orange blossoms with an aroma so intoxicating that sometimes I think I love them more than the fruit they eventually become.

We are having a good time visiting my parents in south Florida. The sun is shining, the humidity is rising, and my parents' a/c is on the fritz. Bad timing aside, I'm loving the sights in and around my parents' home.

1 comment:

Ande said...

Orange blossom or orange? He age old question... The only reason I would choose orange is if I were a pirate for my teeth.