Wednesday, December 01, 2010

D is for December Photo Project

It's December Photo Project time of year again, and I'm ready for another month of daily photo posts. Many thanks to Rebecca for hosting again. I always enjoy the challenge of taking photos everyday and sharing them online.

For my first photo, I couldn't help but post this photo I took tonight of Karis playing with her windup ladybug toy on the kitchen floor. It reminded me of another photo I took for last year's DPP. Turns out, on the first of December last year, I posted a very similar photo of Karis playing on the kitchen floor. So fun! Enjoy the daily window into our lives, readers.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shot - I love your composition. I signed up for the DPP . . . could be fun, could be more than I can handle.

Megan said...

Great colors! And I love that little tattooed hand ;) Glad you're doing this again!

Alina said...

Hey Sarah, I'm glad you are participating! It can get overwhelming at times for me, but it always strecthes my capabilities, creativity, and perfectionism!

Megan,
Thanks! And those hands...I told her tonight that she had one more day of wearing those tattoos before we wash them off. It creeps me out a little bit every time I look down and see them up and down her arms. :-)

RT said...

Yes! I thought this photo looked familiar. :)

Krissy D said...

Great shot, girl! And of course, I love the tats lol. I just found that same lady bug for Cheesy at a thrift store! Too funny