Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Can you hear the angels singing?

I can! Next week will mark the end of a very trying and difficult phase for our family. Matt will complete EMT school, thereby freeing up the 30+ hours of school related activities to do other things. And by other, I mean hang out with Karis and I. I am so excited I can barely stand it. Matt's absence 80 hours a week has not been good on any of us. But we have survived, and we certainly all appreciate each other A WHOLE LOT MORE.

So...Light up the grill. Start up the band, and bring on the parade. Let's celebrate time together as a family!!

I am having fun imagining all the things we will be able to do with his newfound free time. I think a little bit of this is in order:
and this,
and even some of this,
and this.

6 comments:

kelly said...

woooo freakin' hoooo!!! I know you will ALL be excited for EMT school to be over :)

love the picture of Karis in the basket!!

Lexy said...

YAY!!!! Many congrats! We have just been blessed with the same joy and relief when Nate finally came home and I can assure you it is everything it's cracked up to be! Enjoy your time together!!

Megan said...

So happy for you all!

Anonymous said...

i seriously need to get myself a little girl. dolls, dresses, bows, and cute tshirts with ruffled edges? she's too cute. and so glad the craziness is over.

Anonymous said...

Ahaaaaaaaaa! Now I know why A. never answers the phone when I call. So glad you have more time, normal time, together.
love,
mom

Unknown said...

So glad you are going to have somne "together time"! You remain in my prayers.