Thursday, November 17, 2005

Headed to the Coast

I just wanted to write a quick note before Matt and I take off to the coast today. I had an early morning at work today, serving up foamy lattes, and when I came home I greeted my husband with a "We should drive down to the coast today!" He is game for the adventure, and so we are headed out in a few minutes, and I just wanted to share my excitement. I love getting away from Paso Robles because I feel like I can breathe when I am in a bigger place, whether it be the nearest city of San Luis Obispo or the coast which is huge and majestic. It gives me a chance to breathe in deeply and not feel like I am trapped in a small town. While I am glad I live here, I am still and will probably always feel like a city girl deep down inside me. I am taking the camera, and I hope to get some good shots of our adventures. I hope to share about my trip when we get back. Bye for now.

1 comment:

no longer working said...

I can't wait to see your picts.