Friday, November 18, 2005

Good Intentions

Two pairs of earings, a cool leather watch, a pair of jeans, a red handbag, and a brown chenille wingback chair are what I have to show for my "adventure to the coast" today. Matt and I set out with every intention to make it to the Pacific today, but one thing led to another and we ended up going thrift store shopping in Atascadero (a town next to us about the size of Paso Robles). It all started when Brooke called us to see if we wanted to meet her for lunch, and we said yes. That is where our journey took a detour. But all in all, it was a great one! I love having Brooke only 4 minutes away. Anyways, I promised a picture and here we are after lunch today---a picture of the coast will have to wait for another day!

3 comments:

Mary H said...

Alina, Alina, Alina!!!!!

It's been TOOOO long! I hear about your from Brookie! And, I'm jealous that you live so close to her! I need to come visit!

I also have started a blog -- imagine that! I've gotten sucked in! You should be able to check it out by clicking on my name :). I actually need to update it. We need to get Brooke into blogging :).

So, it is so wonderful to hear about you and Matt! And, great photos -- good photographer!

As you'll find out from my blog, I've got a GREAT guy in my life, Brian!!! You'll see many pics of him. We go to church together.

Of course, there is MUCH to catch you up on . . . for the last 3 years . . . but, I hopefully my blog will help with that :). I think of you all often.

Take care,
Mary

Mary H said...

Alina,

If my blog link didn't show, it's http://www.maryohanian.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey! I found your blog through your comment on Janette's blog (I emailed you too) I love this picture of you and Brooke! I miss you both lots. I am so glad you have a blog now, it makes it easier to keep up to date on people's lives.