Saturday, October 13, 2007

New Wardrobe

I first embarked on this blogging endeavor two years ago, and since that time Blogger has come along way in the features they provide and the usability of its blogging features. So today I took the plunge and upgraded to the new and improved format. This opened up a whole new realm of possibilities for me regarding blog style changes, or as I like to call it "a new wardrobe" for my blog. This is what I came up with in just a few minutes between Karis' cries and demands. Any ideas, comments, suggestions? In theory I like having the choice to change colors but when it comes to actually picking it all out it can become overwhelming. I am sure I will change my mind many times over as my preferences for colors often change with the wind. I am open to any and all comments.

I have also been meaning to send out a big congratulations to my beautiful sister Jenny on her recent engagement to Brent. I love you, Jenny, and I am so excited for you! Brent...what can I say? How about we meet?! Seriously, Brent you are getting a great girl, and we are excited for you guys to start your life together!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

I've been wanting to do the same to my blog...but time??? Where is it? It seems hard to find these days!!

--Dianna

Lexy said...

i really like what you've done! Now you've got me thinking about how to make my blog better... I love visiting your blog because I almost always find some sort of inspiration!! Thanks for that!
-Lexy

abigail said...

Looks good, Alina!

kelly said...

I like it! looks great! :)

Brian & Mary Hand said...

Thanks for stopping into the Hand Clan! I like the new Coast to Coast look. I always love checking your blog regularly.

And, congrats to Jenny! I actually looked in on the Brentifer site and saw the good news. Very exciting!

Take care!

Unknown said...

Hurray for change! Hurray Jenny and Brent! Hurray for my lovely friend, Alina, whom I miss terribly! You are in my prayers as always...

Joc said...

Alina- love the new duds. And so exciting about Jenny. Please pass along my congrats! Matthew talked to your Matt this past week, and I was glad to hear about things...thinking and praying for you all.
Joc

Anonymous said...

alina,
what a beautiful life you are leading in california! you make me want to pack and move out there with you right now! lol! seriously, the pics are very nice and your little girl is so sweet. she looks a lot like her daddy now.I hope you all are well. i am worn out from trick or treating with the kids last night. but it was fun.
love you all,
Tracy