Friday, January 25, 2008

Daddy's protege

This is the scene I found on the sofa last night, in the quiet of the evening, by the glow of the computer light. Dad was searching the web and Karis was simultaneously checking her email or perhaps her daytrade stocks. Either way, Daddy's got a new little pupil, and with the way technology is today, Karis will likely pass me up in her techy knowledge by age 3. In fact, her first few words may be something like "email" or "internet" or "world wide web" (ok, that last one is a little far-fetched). Anyhow, I thought this cute father-daughter moment must be shared on said web.
P.S. Sorry for the lame-o, short posts recently. I promise to give you a meatier post soon. It is proving challenging to post these days, as life is full of changes and a lack of schedule. Until then...

4 comments:

kelly said...

so stinkin' cute!!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet picture! I will be needing to see her soon :) Thanks for coming out tonight, I know it takes a lot of effort to get out of the house, but I really enjoyed your company! ~Megan

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, look at her!!!!! What a daddy's little girl she is! Priceless. Enjoyed seeing you three last weekend! Hugs. Jen

Anonymous said...

they are so cute!