Sunday, April 15, 2007

Fun times

Matt and I have been so lucky this past week to have his sister Kelly visiting from Florida. We've shown her some sites out here in the great west, but for the most part we have relaxed and enjoyed each others company. It has been a great rest and rejuvenating experience for Matt and I, and hopefully Kelly hasn't been bored by the whole excursion. I wanted to post some pictures of the highlights. Kelly leaves on Tuesday, and we'll be sad to see her go. Dang those states separating us from family--any wonder why I named my blog From Coast to Coast?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for sharing the pics. ~Meg

Anonymous said...

Yay for you guys! Kelly looks good as a burnette. I am so thrilled to see your growing belly, Alina. You couldn't look any cuter, momma! Love you all!


Jenny

Anonymous said...

I bet ya'll will be glad when ALL the families have seen the tourist sites. You are so gracious to show your guests the sites. The first picture made me have a flashback of Matt wheeling his little sister around (on a tricycle)in the kitchen in Callahan with her holding on for dear life. Her little arms were thrown around his neck with her standing on the back flat metal plate connecting the back wheels. Her big brother taking her "places". It was something about their smiles that made that photo pop into my mind. Maybe it's because her big brother is still taking and showing her places, but now it's real, not just imaginary.
Oh by the way, Kelly, I like your blue coat and Alina, you look beautiful as usual. Hope you are feeling well. I'm so glad ya'll had this time together (all 3 1/2). Take care. Ya'll are loved. Mama K

Brian & Mary Hand said...

So great to hear from you! You are looking so great, and I'm so jealous of the beautiful weather in your pictures! We just got snow here yesterday! Where is Spring?!!!

Yea, happy birthday to you too! April's birthday is coming up soon too! Fun times remembering college birthday celebrations.

And, it's great to look back on the years and praise God for His love and graciousness . . . even if that means I truly am getting older :).