Saturday, March 17, 2007

Gross! Gross!

I just wanted to post a quick note to ask that you guys pray for me. I came down with a nasty stomach bug today. This is one of many illnesses to add to the list in the last six months. I know I am at high risk for getting sick being that I spend time with kids in a small room talking in close proximity. Half of my kids this week told me they had been sick in the last week, they were currently sick, or they were 'not feeling well today.' Great! Add to that my own immune system being down, and we are here with me battling sickness #4 since I became pregnant. So I ask that you guys pray God will strengthen my body, protect Karis once again, and bring rest to my mind so that I will continue to trust that God will keep me and Karis safe for the rest of this pregnancy ride. Thanks all, and have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Alina---consider yourself and Karis prayed for this specific new bug....
I, too, ask for your prayer. I subbed yesterday for the first time in a Kindergarten class. Most of them had runny noses,(THEY were asking for boxes of kleenex) coughs, and 1 little boy sounded, no joke, like he had whooping cough. He would cough and mostly forget to cover his mouth and then the next time he would cover his mouth and I would send him to the sink to wash his hands because he had coughed in them. So what does whooping cough sound like? I can only compare it with the time Matt had "croup" and ended up in the hospital for 4 days. Not your normal, everyday kind of cough, for sure. You are loved. Mama K

kelly said...

prayed for you. love you.

Anonymous said...

It was good to chat with you tonight. Glad to hear you're feeling a little better. Mom and I are thinking about you a lot. You're prayed for and treasured deeply, sis!