Thursday, February 22, 2007

Such a friendly little girl!

Hi everyone! Whew, well if you are reading this, you have been so kind and patient to follow me through the multiple changes my blog has been through. I am glad to be back and to see you back. I welcome you to the new blog address with a picture of my very friendly daughter waving hello. These were pictures that were took at last weeks ultrasound. How wonderful and precious to see her for the first time, even through the grainy quality. Matt and I also received a VHS of the ultrasound and have proceeded to show it to anybody and everybody who has walked through our door in the last week and would humor our first time parent giddiness. Enjoy the pictures, and thanks to all of you who have let me know you followed me over to the new address.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Matt and Alina,
I would expect nothing less a very friendly little girl considering who her parents are. She of course is already beautiful and I am thankful she is already waving to her "Mama K" in Florida. Did Matt ever ask you about the PEGO car seat? Please call me sometime tomorrow and we'll talk about it....Love to all 3 of you. Grandma Turnage sends her love also. MLK

Anonymous said...

I waved back to her and got all teary-eyed. So thankful for God's grace lavished on you two (three!)

Kelly

Jenny said...

What a beautiful baby! I got teary-eyed too at first sight of her precious little figure. Good job God!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Hey!
What a pretty girl! Thanks for sharing the precious pictures. ~Meg