Friday, May 05, 2006

Congratulations, Nurse Hansinger!

Jenny, my sister, graduated on Saturday from Florida Gulf Coast University with her B.S. in Nursing. She has worked very hard to achieve this, and I am so incredibly proud of her accomplishments. I love you, Jenny, for who you are...the nursing part is bonus! Here are a few pictures from the celebration (which I could not attend being all the way over on the other side of the world). My abuelita, aunt Alina, brother, and parents were there to ring in the new degree!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, thanks for posting a blurb about my grad! I'm glad you got the pics..they were from a dosposable camera that I paid extra to get on CD just so I could email them to all the fam. Drew forgot to bring his camera, but they turned out just fine..for a disposable. I'm about ready to get mom a digital camera for mother's day. Think she'll ever use it? Anyway, thanks for the announcement. Love you lots.

Jen

Susanna Rose said...

Yay for Jenny! I remember when she and I checked out Covenant together at a preview weekend 5 or 6 years ago now...I'm glad she's found her calling!

Unknown said...

Hurray Jenny! It was so good to hear from her recently. I am so proud of how wonderful a young woman she is. (And you are!) I hope all of your family stay blessed! You are in my prayers! Jamie