Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Bubbly

Today I broke out the bubbly. French lemonade, to be exact. It was delicious and fitting for the little one-man party I was having while Karis napped away. I had just received a call from our Realtor saying the seller accepted our offer. Yes, we're going to be homeowners come the end of August, as long as all the inspections are relatively uneventful. I'm really still in shock. The whole process was so quick and painless, requiring the tiniest amount of effort. When does that ever happen? I guess it was just meant to be. We're so grateful, and we can't wait to break out the real bubbly at closing.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

aauuuggghhhh! Congrats! That is so exciting!

Kristine said...

beautiful timing! felicitations, alina! <3

Joc said...

That is amazing! Congrats! I can't wait to see how you'll put your touch on your own space.

Veronica said...

How exciting! Congrats :)

Megan said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to come see it!

Anonymous said...

yeah! that is so exciting!
wendy